Visitor visa types
- Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
- eVisitor (subclass 651)
- Transit visa (subclass 771)
- Visitor (subclass 600)
- Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
Visitor visa (subclass 600)
This visa lets you visit Australia:
- to visit or for business visitor purposes
- for up to three, six or 12 months.
You might be able to get this visa if you are travelling to Australia:
- as a visitor
- for business visitor activities
- to visit family
- on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China.